Victorian Push Collection
- • Done in the Rococo style first popular in France c. 1730’s and spreading over Europe and England during the Victorian era, the Rococo style often embraced three dimensional mirrored finishes, combined with a whimsical combination of shells, flowers, ribbons and reeds.
- • This classic design really comes alive in the antique finishes including antique brass, venetian bronze and nickel.
- • All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
- • Sold as complete set including matching mounting screws.
- • Flat surface of plate is 2-1/2″ X 9-7/8″
|A05-P4450||Victorian Push Plate|
Not available with Pull.