Arts & Crafts Push & Pull Collection
- • Arts & Crafts was an international design movement that flourished between 1860 and 1910, especially in the second half of that period, continuing its influence until the 1930s.
- • The distinctive window-pane pattern, originally known as Bastile, was designed by Pacific Hardware of Los Angeles around 1912.
- • All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
- • Sold as complete set including matching mounting screws.
- • Plate is 2-7/8″” x 11-1/4″
- • With Pull C02-P7300, shown on page 47.
|A05-P5350||Arts & Crafts Push Plate – 2-7/8″ x 11-1/4″|
|A05-P5351||Arts & Crafts Pull with Back Plate – 2-7/8” x 11-1/4“|
Pull Plates are shipped surface mount with wood screws. For through-the-door mounting of Pull Plates up to 1-3/4″ thick doors, please specify clearly on order for proper screws. On doors thicker than 1-3/4″ and up to 2-1/2″ thick, add $4.00 list per pair of screws.