Ribbon & Reed Push & Pull Collection
Pull on Plate 2-1/4" Projection
- • This plate set is done in the Louis XVI style c. 1774-1789. The style really began in the second part of the reign of Louis XV and expanded over the entire reign of Louis XVI. The use of the ribbon and reed elements can be traced to the Greek ruins of Pompeii, brought to France from Greek archaeological sites around 1760.
- • Available in push and push & pull featuring the C05-P7290 pull handle (page 48.)
- • This classic design really comes alive in the antique finishes including antique brass, venetian bronze and nickel.
- • All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
- • Sold as complete sets including matching mounting screws.
- • Flat surface of plate is 1-3/4" x 10-3/8".
|A05-P7230||Ribbon & Reed Push Plate|
|A05-P7231||Ribbon & Reed Pull with Back Plate|
Pull Plates are shipped surface mount with wood screws. For through-the-door mounting of Pull Plates up to 1-3/4" thick doors, please specify clearly on order for proper screws. On doors thicker than 1-3/4" and up to 2-1/2" thick, add $4.00 list per pair of screws.