Fleur De Lis Push & Pull Collection 3×18″
Featuring 3″ x 18″ Plates – – 2-1/4″ Projection
- • 3 x 18” Back plate, sand cast in the traditional style of the 1800’s, the design is taken from Louis XVI School of Architecture c.1774-1792 featuring the ever popular fleur de lis which for centuries had stood as a symbol of the old French monarchy.
- • Available in push and push & pull featuring the C05-P4090 pull handle (page 48.)
- • This classic design really comes alive in the antique finishes including antique brass, venetian bronze and nickel.
- • All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
- • Sold as complete sets including matching mounting screws.
- • Flat surface of plate is 2-1/2″ x 13-1/16″
|A04-P3220||Fleur De Lis Push Plate|
|A04-P3221||Fleur De Lis Pull with Back Plate|
Pull Plates are shipped surface mount with wood screws. For through-the-door mounting of Pull Plates up to 1-3/4″ thick doors, please specify clearly on order for proper screws. On doors thicker than 1-3/4″ and up to 2-1/2″ thick, add $4.00 list per pair of screws.